there is more to a name than meets the eye
Choosing the best domain names for you business is important.
Positive points to look for:
- Recognisable as relating to your business name, brand or product,
- keep it as short and memorable as posible,
- .com.au is best for Australia. Aussies habitually type the .com.au
Things to avoid:
- Don't register a domain that will conflict with a registerd trademark,
- avoid abreviations and extra punctuation (eg hyphens),
- avoid names easily confused with a competitor.
You may also register additional domain names as Brand Protection strategy.
Registering your important domain name through a local supplier like WebStart can pay dividends in the future if problems arise. We are close by and contactable when required.
Visit our WebStartDOMAINS portal site for fast approvals and easy ongoing management: